Monday 31 March 2014

THINGS THAT NEED TO GET IN MY WARDROBE #3




‘Lacie’ underwear set – Triangl | Breton stripe dress –Motel Rocks | Smock dress – Topshop | Leather running shorts – Topshop | 

Shoes – River Island | Headdress – Topshop 

Hello beauties,

As you can see, today’s post is aggressively titled “THINGS THAT NEED TO GET IN MY WARDROBE.” 
This rather violent tone is stemming  from my total, utter and complete lack of money. This last uni term has been a long’un and unfortunately I felt a bit too young and wild and free when I received my second student loan back in January. Despite applying for many jobs, I am now (metaphorically) crawling hands and knees to my next instalment in a couple of weeks time.  Thankfully, I’m safely back at home so my mum and dad are kindly keeping me from malnourishment/death’s door. Ahh, student life.
I’m currently lusting after this beautiful stripy Motel Rocks dress after seeing Sammi (aka Beautycrush) style it flawlessly on her blog - the girl really does no wrong. The  other smocked style dress wouldn’t usually be a piece I’d gravitate towards, but this little checked Topshop number really caught my eye - i’m fantasising about styling it with black buckle boots, a floppy black hat, a leather jacket and bare legs.
Can we also take a minute to admire this DIVINE Triangl underwear set? I hadn’t heard of the brand until recently when I saw a few items pop up on my blog feed, but after browsing the online site it’s fair to say I would very much like all their stock in my life. This Lucie candy pink set has to be my fave, I think it would look ah-mazing  in summer with a (probably still fake) tan.

Hope you’re all well, and if you’re a poor student like I am, struggle on young warrior – the loan is in sight.


Sara x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the list ! Especially the bikini !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!

    mursblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swimsuit and the breton striped dress, super cute!

    http://stylecupcakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been lusting after some Triangl underwear for a while now, everything is just so gorgeous, as are those white shoes! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute picks! love the underwear set and the dress is so awesome...ah im so scared for uni next year, but definitely excited xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig