Thursday 26 March 2015

ME, MY FLARES AND I


It’s a widely acknowledged fact amongst those that know me ‘IRL’ that I am the Queen of the skinny jean. I wear my fave black pair almost every day, and they are the saviour of many a crap outfit. They’re classic, flattering, and go with literally everything. So imagine my shock and surpise when in the midst of Brandy Melville, facing a mannequin adorned in a pair of flowery flares, my heart begins to beat faster and that all too familiar ‘oh my gosh I need them now’ feeling sweeps its way from head to toe. 


After rushing to the changing room to try them on, I’d fallen head over heels. These flares are possibly the comfiest item of clothing I own, and are indescribably nice to chuck on after a lifetime of jumping, hopping and zipping myself into my beloved Joni’s. If you’re thinking of investing in the 70’s trend which is set to rule Spring/Summer 2015, I’d definitely encourage you to have a little look into some trews like these. They’re floaty, flattering and to be honest, anything which makes me look marginally more Coachella are fab in my book. The moral of the story here – flares are friends.

Are you a fan of the wide-legged trouser or are these ones enough to give you night-flares? (Sorry, that was terrible)
Do let me know in the comments!

Sara x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. These trousers are looking super lovely !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of flares and the 70s trend! I plan on stocking up too!

    Autumn
    A Fabulous Hippie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the guts to go for a wide legged pant yet. The high waisted skinnies trend is still my favorite at the moment and something about the sleekness of it all just makes me willing to sacrifice comfort for looking sucked and tucked in at all times. I'm sure the summer weather will change my mind soon enough, but until i can gather up the courage, it's more jumping and puling and squeezing for me... that or joggers.

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh the skinny jean does have many perks, you're right there lovely x

      Delete
  4. Still not been brave enough to get a pair!! They look great on you xx
    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pants!! Are so so cool!! Perfect look.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute !
    Such a 70's vibe !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If last year someone told me i'd be wearing any other cut other than skinny I'd have laughed in there face, I'm not brave enough t wear massive flares but I think wide legged trouser are flattering or almost anyone!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am a skinny jean lover, but I am definitely tempted by these wide legged beauties, even if I'm not brave enough to wear the floral kind!:')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well they do look very comfy. I was never on the whole flares thing, I love the 70s trend but not so much the flares, although I think you may have slightly converted me with these - they are so pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pant is so perfect ! Perfect for this season.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these, could do with these for my holiday!x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig