Thursday 2 January 2014

THINGS THAT NEED TO GET IN MY WARDROBE #2

of the night
Coat – Topshop  £89 | Lace Slip – Zara £36 | Necklace – Topshop £12 | Lipstick – Topshop ‘called up’ £8 | Boots – River Island £25 (sale!!!)

Just another quick Polyvore creation, dreamt up during a lengthy ‘break’ from writing the world’s most boring essay weighing up the reliability of different research methods. Ahh, the perks of being a media student. I so badly want every item included in this list, especially the white soled boots which are NOW ON SALE. I repeat, THEY ARE ON SALE. If I wasn’t so horrendously low on funds I would snap these babies up but unfortunately my life saving student loan hasn’t come in yet. I’ll have to hope one of you lovely lot take advantage of these £25 beauties so I can live vicariously through you (let me know if you do, cry cry.)

Sara x


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I really love that list ! Really nice items there !
    Giveaway on my blog; win a bottle of Burberry Brit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so perfect, that dress is beautiful xx
    www.rrebekahlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slip and lipstick! And the coat... and the necklace...and the shoes.
    Katie x
    prettylittlesecrets-ox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that slip I always admire those sorts of dresses but they never suit me
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's beautiful isn't it! I'd give them a go anyway if you really like them lovely! x

      Delete
  5. Those boots!!!! I need them! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know Xenia, can't believe they're only £25 now! x

      Delete
  6. That slip from Zara is gorgeous!!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im loving the chunky white sole trend,saw a pair of boots just like this and was tempted to treat myself! but didnt :( And the dress is simply gorgeous,love the lingerie(cant spell that word ) trend too,very chic and sexy x Im low on funds too which is so poo when all the sales are on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it! forever low on funds when they're beautiful stuff in stock! x

      Delete
  8. loove the coat and lipstick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this laced dress!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect Wishlist I love those riverisland boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog!
    Loving your outfit posts also!
    Check out my blog and if you decide to follow, leave a comment so I can fb :)

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig