Saturday 16 May 2015

ISLE OF WIGHT: FESTIVAL WARDROBE

As if you haven’t already seen me banging on about it enough on social media, this little post is my way of reminding myself that I’m gonna be lucky enough to travel across to the Isle of Wight with summer with 4 of my best friends. IOW will be my first proper camping festival and although I’ve heard horror stories of mudslides, NO PHONE BATTERY and drunk men pissing on tents, I’m still pretty excited. (Understatement of the century.)

Fleetwood Mac have been one of the bands I’ve listened to consistently throughout my life. My dad named me after ‘Sara’ (and after the Thin Lizzie song by the same name,) and they’ve always been in the background of my upbringing. I am literally ecstatic at the prospect of seeing them play live, and I’m SO looking forward to seeing the beautiful Jessie Ware, James Bay and Kool and the Gang too.

It’s set to be an amazing 4 days and I’m going to need the wardrobe to match, so I’ve been spending a lot of time scanning the interwebz to grab myself some sartorial bargains. I'm a big, big fan of the seventies trend despite my usual goth-like dress sense, and plan to rock a flare if I can manage it. Topshop, as always, have come out on top and I daresay a few of these pieces will be sneaking their way into my rucksack. 

Fingers crossed for good weather, and I’ll let you know how it all goes,

Sara x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really cute list !

    GIVEAWAY ! Win a pair of Polette sunglasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig