Sunday 13 December 2015

PRINTSPIRATION





I'm going through a bit of a homeware-obsessed phase at the moment and prints are my latest thanggg. Here's my little list of faves which I may or may not have accidentally emailed directly to my mum for Christmas gift ideas. Tehe.

In other news, I'm currently in London interning at my absolute favourite website The Debrief and having an absolute blast. I've already been lucky enough to write some articles which you can have a little look at HERE.

Speak soon,


Sara x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are looking so gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your poor long suffering sister!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig