Saturday 6 April 2013

HELLO PRETTY THINGS, GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE


 

jeans - topshop 'mom jeans' £36 with discount // black polo crop top - ebay £2.99 // white crop top - primark £2 // clever ain't wise tee - asos £16.20 with discount // bikini top £13.50 and bottoms £9  with discount - both topshop // galaxy jumper - sheinside £15 with discount (roughly) // lipstick - 'cyber' by MAC - gift 

If you read my last post, you'll know that i've spent the majority of my easter holidays revising or pretending to revise to make myself feel better (the last bit is definitely true.) As you can see from the images above, to me 'revision' clearly means lots of procrastinating and an unhealthy amount of online shopping, although I haven't bought this many new clothes in forever so i think i'll let myself off! 

Pictured first are the topshop 'mom jeans' which are a bit of a 'love em or hate em' kind of item. At first i was quite unsure of how to wear these bad boys for fear of less of an  'i'm-bringing-back-the-nineties' vibe and more of an 'i-actually-look-like-my-mum-don't-i' look. In the end though, the 90s style won me over. Staying true to the 90's trend, i picked up these two little crop tops for next to nothing from primark and ebay. They're so versatile and will probably appear in quite a few outfit posts from now on, so apologies in advance!

I'd been lusting after the 'clever ain't wise' oversized tee from asos for a while and got sick of staring wistfully at my 'saved items' list, so eventually caved and bought it. I'm in love with the 50's style bikini bottoms and top from topshop and decided to snap them up early as they seem to be selling out fast!

After watching countless sunbeamsjess videos when she mentions romwe and sheinside, I decided to have a little browse and came across this beautiful jumper for a really reasonable price. Despite being based in China, the delivery only took about a week which was a massive plus. There were a few threads loose and the elastic at the bottom isn't the best quality, but for such a good price i really don't mind. If you haven't checked out Jess' youtube channel go and have a look, her style is amazing! 

Finally, this beautiful MAC lipstick was a gift from my mum. I'm absolutely in love with it's dark, vampy purple colour and have  been wearing it non stop since i got it. If i manage to squeeze in enough time to take a few photos, i should have an outfit post featuring some of these items up soon!


Sara x 



SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Such amazing items! I definitely need a splurge like this soon!xo

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks amy, you should definitely treat yourself! x

      Delete
  2. I love the MAC lipstick it would be great for costume make up or for a really rock chic inspired outfit.
    I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it'll definitely be paired with my leather jacket soon! thanks abby x

      Delete
  3. Ahh, love everything. That tie dye jumper is gorgeous x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you bought! :) xx Especially the bralette top and the cosmic print top xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally the same in that I've just been pretending to revise so that I don't feel completely drowned in work; I tend to listen to music at the same time and end up singing along, with highlighter in hand...
    I love the 50's inspired bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many pretty things!!!


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgosh i love everything you bought especially those jeans! argh i always do the same, i always tend to get a random book out and go on my phone and whenever my mum comes into my room i quickly hide my phone and pretend to read ah it's so annoying but i can't help it haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I tagged you here! -

    http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/influences-of-internet-tag.html

    Lauren x

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bikini! Super cute.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, the bikini is adorable! I have been lusting over bottom's like those for forever but they're always so expensive): You got them for a great price!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that jumper is so nice;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That galaxy print jumper is amazing! Can't wait to see how you style it :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  13. my Gosh! love that MAC lipstick! gorgeous shade! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah lovely bits darling! This lipstick looks so beautiful, your mum is really nice! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh the galaxy jumper is amazing! also cyber is such a sick colour, I have it and love it!
    xx

    http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great buys :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg! That lipstick is so wicked!! :)


    I wish you an amazing week!! :) xx

    Please check out my latest article on

    SearchingforLBD.com

    VOTE FOR MY LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  19. the galaxy jumper is amazing! ^^.

    www.hanging-in-my-closet.blogspot.com

    chanellejade
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I understand about pretending to revise to make yourself feel better.

    Infact its all I ever seem to do.

    Sigh.

    Bethsdailyponders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so know what you mean about revising/online shopping - it's just so addicting and so easy to get side tracked - plus its much more fun :)
    Your blog is great - i"m going back to check out pasts posts right now.
    Would love to follow eachother via bloglovin! What do you think?
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    NovellaPlace.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. love all of this!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The galaxy jumper is soooo lovely!

    - Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW I love everything of your blog, is so nice :)
    http://zirtabmarlo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig