Saturday 24 August 2013

DUNGAREES vs DRIZZLY DAYS



 black matte sleeved top – primark | floral blue dungarees – republic £45 | hamsa necklace – primark | buckle boots – topshop
*post and pictures edited on the 26th August*

Last week, I, along with many other A level students sat anxiously awaiting my fate in the form of 3 tiny black inky letters. Results day, or as my phone count down fondly referred to it, ‘the day that dreams die,’ crept up like a thief in the night and before I knew it I was logging onto my laptop at 7.42am and praying for a miracle. Thankfully when UCAS track finally updated I was greeted by the best news ever as I discovered I’d been accepted into my first choice university. I then excitedly flung open my bedroom door and basically screamed in my dad’s face.  Classy. I’m so happy to say that in little under a month I’ll be heading off to Newcastle and I cannot wait! 

Results day was followed by a very busy week of celebrating and finally sleeping, hence my lack of blogging. Today I finally got round to taking some outfit photo and managed to snap only a few shots before the heavens opened. It started as drizzle and ended with my house washing away. Joking obviously, but you get the point.
I thought I’d upload the pictures anyway as you hopefully still get a good idea of how amazing these floral dungarees are. They were a little steep at £45, but as soon as I saw the beauties I knew they were coming home with me. I kept the rest of the outfit simple and I actually wore it to a family barbeque last week (If you want to see how I looked on the day feel free to have a peek at my instagram!

I really need to catch up on some blog reading so feel free to pop your links below, and I hope you’re all well!
Until next time,


Sara x 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Your outfit is simply gorgeous, well one for getting into uni!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dungarees are so cute!
    Slightly envious of your long locks gurrl!

    love | pixirella.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for getting into newcastle uni!!! I'm uber-jealous of your dungarees, they look gorgeous on you! Such a nice outift! I need to get myself some dungarees! I've got a pinafore but in this unpredicatable english weather, dungarees are the more sensible option!!
    Love Ellie!xx

    thebeautycave99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they definitely keep you a bit more dry anyway, thanks lovely! x

      Delete
  4. I love your floral dungarees :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, I hope you have the best time of your life in college. Very cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit :) and congratzz on getting your first choice uni x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dungarees are so unique and look so perfect on you! I looove your style!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, outfit looks so good on you! Congratulations on getting into uni! Love your blog writing too, so funny!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your dungas are so cool!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the dungarees. newcastle is a really fun city...you will love it!

    Fikki of The Pastime Bliss

    click here to check out our blog xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig