Thursday 1 August 2013

WHITE NAILS, RINGS AND THINGS

 white polish – shellac gel manicure | rings - topshop sale

Guess who’s back, back again…is probably the most overdone way to say hello when you’ve carelessly abandoned your blog for quite some time but here I am using the clichéd phrase nonetheless. 

I recently went on holiday to Bulgaria with 4 of my best friends and had quite possibly the best week of my life. We sunbathed, we gossiped, we ate, we drank (too much) and then we cried (when we had to leave.)  It was a crazy, amazing sort of week, but it meant that I had to take a bit of a break from stalking all your blogs and blogging myself. Thankfully I’m now back and have decided to get back into the swing of things with a short post about a current obsession of mine – white nails. Just before I left for Bulgaria I decided to treat myself to a gel manicure and picked the colour white on a whim, but ohhh my goodness am I in love. In my opinion white nails instantly update your look and give it somewhat of an edge, and most of the time on holiday I wore these simple metal rings which completely freshened up my outfits and added an effortless touch of cool.

They gave up a good fight, but after a week and a half of jumping into pools, dancing on bars and generally being abused, my beautiful nails have chipped and grown out. I’m already planning to ring the salon to get these beauts re-done, and I can’t see my obsession with white slowing down anytime soon.

Hope you’re all well and i'll be back to regular blogging soon,



Sara x 
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. So so weird literally just went on here cuz i saw your post and got an email saying you'd commented on my blog! I saw a photo of some white nails the other day and instantly wanted them, but my nail place was all booked up! Urh yours look amazing, gonna have to get mine done when I'm back from Spain!
    Sounds like you had a great time, it's horrible being back after a holiday! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's crazy, i'd definitely recommend them - they looked lovely against what little tan i have. so depressed to be back, i hope you have a good time away! x

      Delete
  2. they look so summery and pretty! Hope you had an amazing holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rings, and white nail polish is one of my favourites!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nail colours - white looks so good when you have a tan too. Your rings are also lush x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great holiday, and oh i fall for white nails (:
    XOXO

    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw sounds like such a lovely holiday
    i love white nails to freshen up outfits!

    Tahnee xxx
    http://hystericalhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg your nails look insane, and the white goes perfectly with the rings. Love your blog, just followed x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really great! maybe can we follow each other?let me know <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love white polish - it always stands out!! Sounds like you had a lovely time! So glad I stumbled across your blog - it gorgeous!Now following!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your white nails! x


    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your white nails and rings! Very chic and simple. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love white nail! They look really cool with the rings too :) lovely blog, following. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  14. my white nail polish never looks as good as this! xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love your rings & the Nail colour too.

    Please take some time & visit my blog
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig