Wednesday 12 February 2014

PLAIN SAILING


Coat – Topshop| Crop top – Topshop | Mom Jeans – Topshop | Bag – Zara* | Boots – Topshop| Belt - Vintage | Scrunchie - Urban Outfitters| Lipstick - MAC russian red

Hey lovelies! Today’s post is going to be short and sweet saying as the above outfit is pretty simplistic. I realised that I don’t post many everyday basic outfits, as a) I’m lazy and b) they’re usually quite boring, but I decided to update you on the kind of thing I wear day to day when I don’t have much time to decide what to wear (usually when I wake up at half 8 before a 9am lecture.) It may not be the most spectacular outfit but then again anything is better than rocking up to a seminar in pyjamas (arguably.)
This coat is my fave because it is black and therefore goes with everything. I like black. I like it a lot. The crop top and boots are basically old faithfuls, however the Zara bag was a Christmas pressie from my mum and dad. It would be fair to suggest that someone’s super glued it to my arm since I first unwrapped the little beauty on Christmas morning,  but I do not care because IT IS DIVINE.

Hope you’re all keeping well and see you soon!

Sara x


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. fantastic look, you look banging!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab look, love the top and why oh why do I not own a pair of mom jeans!? I must sort this out, yours look lush! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look, simple & chic :) x

    www.nina-francesca.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I have a top exactly the same but have always struggled to style it into everyday wear but you have done it amazingly well, thank you for the idea!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com [A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this outfit, the jeans look like they fit you perfectly!

    X

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this whole look... your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is gorge!

    Love those jeans.

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it
    Katie x

    prettylittlesecrets-ox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! I love it!! I really like your blog!
    You’ve got a new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think this outfit's boring, I think it's perfect! Love those jeans on you xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love thoses jeans ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the mom jeans, need to get some too!Great outfit!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig