Wednesday 19 March 2014

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS


 OHHHH MY GOSH.

Capital letters were most certainly called for to kick start this glorious food related post. A while back myself and my camera-shy best friend ventured over to the pretty suburb of Jesmond and while we were there decided to stop in at The Fat Hippo after hearing some fab reviews. As you can probably tell by the pictures, we did not leave disappointed.
Now I’m no food blogger, but I am what I’d call a food enthusiast (totally counts as a hobby.) I couldn’t tell you what kind of flavours were in this fantastic burger, or how crunchy the wedges were, but I can tell you that it all tasted magnificent. I opted for the Cool Runnings burger which consisted of bacon, cheese and sour cream, and washed it down with a strawberry milkshake.

The restaurant itself is cosy and welcoming, filled with lots of pretty little candles and wooden furniture. If you’re a local, or plan on visiting Newcastle sometime soon, I’d highly recommend stopping in at this local gem of a restaurant.

Sara x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I always fall in love with restaurants who have a more old times , on a budget look.
    -- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't been there!! Looks amazing, I need to go there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that looks amazing, I need to go there!
    Lucy x

    www.dinosaurdances.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig