Sunday 3 August 2014

FORGIVE ME READERS FOR I HAVE SINNED


Me: Hat – H&M | Jumper – ASDA men’s | Skirt – Primark | Shoes – Mr.Shoes | Bag – Zara | Lip pencil – ‘Current’ by MAC
Megan: Sunglasses – New Look | Kimono –H&M | Bag – zara | Shoes – Topshop

Forgive me readers for I have sinned.

I’ve probably broken the no.1 rule of blogging, which is ‘thy shall not upload grainy snaps.’ However my memory card full of pretty, clear, blog-worthy photographs has gone walkabouts, and I didn’t want to leave you with absolutely nothing to read on this super rainy Sunday evening. (Because clearly this blog is your number one and the only thing you ever read, right?)

Moving swiftly on, these few pictures were taken a couple weeks ago when I was having a particularly good outfit day. And by that I mean that I managed to find the motivation to change out of my pyjamas and wash my hair. (I even wore a hat! Look at me go!) My best friend/photographer Megan and I meandered into town for a mooch about, her in her summer neon, me in my crypt keeper monochrome.The hat I am wearing is from H&M and a particular fave of mine – every time I put it on I feel like I’ve upped my sophistication levels by about 50%. The hat is the answer to any crap outfit day, just pop it on with your laziest of outfits and you immediately trick the world into thinking you’ve made an effort.
On another note, Megan’s bag looks so much like Celine and I’m seriously eyeing it up. How gorge is it?!

Anyway, that’s all for now. Hope you’re not going to abandon me for breaking all ze rules (please don’t leave, I love you all very much.)

 I’ll see you soon,


Sara x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The photos are still great! Love your outfit, the skirt is so cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so nice! you've got really good style!

    i-eatafashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits, and can I just say your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Haha, now you have mentiond Megan's bag I also want it! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i know what you mean about what a hat adds to an outfit! love this look :)
    tanya / whoistanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit x

    stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt Sara :) I totally agree with the hat theory. I have this pretty cool one from New Look and everytime I put it on, I definitely feel like I could be snapped for a street style blog (even if I'm just hiding a bad hair day hahah).
    Martha xo
    It's in the Details, Dahhling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I know exactly the feeling Martha! x

      Delete
  8. Love your skirt sweets! You have a lovely blog x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig