Sunday 24 August 2014

HOLIDAY POSTCARDS: WHAT I WORE DAY 3

1.   Co-ord: @serickarose via Depop
2.    Choker – Ebay
3.    Pool sliders – Topshop

Hello lovelies!

Today’s post is another instalment in the ‘What I Wore on Holiday’ series, featuring this GORGE blue checked co-ord I bought off Depop. I’m a big fan of co-ordinates and this set cost me only £20 – a definite win in my book. The seller even gave me a choice of an elasticated waist or a zip which I thought was a lovely touch.
In other news, I’ve been full on obsessed with wearing these Topshop pool sliders/Birkenstock copies and wear them with absolutely everything. Even my new cropped cuff pyjama bottoms. Out in public. You can check out the evidence of that little feat on my Instagram – saramacauley. Leave me a comment on there so I can check out your insta too, I’d love to be more connected with you fashionistas.

Other than working for pennies, spending an unhealthy amount of time watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix and drinking copious amount of tea I don't really have a lot to update you on. Which in summer, is quite frankly the way it should be. Hope you're well and feel free to drop me a tweet, comment on here or on insta if you fancy a chat. I'd love to hear from you.

Lotsa love,

 Sara x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This outfit is so cute and summery I love it! I need to watch Orange is the New Black I take it it's good if you've been watching it non stop haha!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gingham print is so adorable for Summer! I've been meaning to start watching Orange Is The New Black for so long, it sounds brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little outfit, xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super cute! love it xx

    alldeathbydiamonds.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this co-ord set, it is so cute! In fact I love the whole outfit really H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the co-ord and slider trend at the moment!
    Amazing outfit!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!! I loved the blue pattern girl!

    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute co-ord, it's really nice that you can choose whether you have a zip or elastic!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit and with a pair of Birkenstocks looks just great. Lovely post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so cute, I love how you have styled it too :)
    Just found your blog and love it, I will follow you on bloglovin
    x

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! separates are so cute for holidays
    Allison from mercuteify

    ReplyDelete
  13. The outfit is incredible ! :))

    xx

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute co-ord! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig