Tuesday 21 April 2015

POOLS TO BATHE IN


Bomber Jacket – H&M | Top (actually a dress) – Motel Rocks | Trousers – Zara | Shoes – Zara | Ring – Brandy Melville | Bag – Topshop | Earrings – Claires, Topshop, Market

I’m back with another outfit post this sunny season with what I think is the perfect summer transition outfit (not that I’m biased or anything.) I don’t know about you, but it’s an all too regular occurrence that I exit the house warmly wrapped up in my trusty Topshop duster coat before realising ten minutes into my walk to Uni that it is actually a trillion degrees outside and I’m going to have to face the fact that melting to my death is inevitable.
I’m putting my foot down once and for all and have decided that this little black Bomber jacket from Zara is my new BFF. Lightweight but perfectly tough, it’s saved me from many an awkward outfit ordeal. I’ve also decided to wear this Motel Rocks stripy Breton dress as a top because it is quite frankly indecent. I’m not sure if it’s my lacklustre washing skills or if I’m having a spontaneous growth spurt at the age of 20, but it is impossible to wear this without two pairs of tights and a very long coat.
Apart from wrestling with many an outfit dilemma, I’ve been interning with a very exciting (but still top secret) fashion experience soon to hit Newcastle, attending a James Bay gig and less glamorously, pretty much living in the library. Top of my libes playlist has been new artist The Japanese House, real name Amber Bain, who has surfaced from the depths of London with a collection of extremely addictive songs under her belt. Have a listen to Pools to Bathe In, one of my personal faves.

Sara x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love this look! Very classic with a tomboy twist! Congrats on your internship! I can't wait to hear more about it! xx

    Autumn | A Fabulous Hippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this post. Do more like this again! <3

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez (fashion&beauty blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is looking so cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top! and love ur pants!

    s.
    http://soniasofianidou.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your piercings!!!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, for real!!

    Visit my page, it you find interesting you like it https://www.facebook.com/tinkerbelloflaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your look! The jacket looks really cool too :)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic b&w look and I agree, it's the perfect transitional look
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  9. aah central arcade! it looks super quiet. lovely outfit! i know all about the fashion thang, so will be excited when it happens!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OBSSESSED WITH YOUR STYLE I NEED EVERYTHING FOLLOWED ON BLOGLOVIN. Def fangirling. pinning this for outfit inspo.

    doitfortheirony.com / creative lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photos i like it your clothes are great
    http://fromsuzyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful! I love the photos and pictures! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to get myself a bomber jacket, they are the perfect transitional piece. I love all of your piercings!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a nice out fit, I love the bag! (: http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. such beautiful photos, snaps to the photographer.

    you also look beaut, as always x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love!! so chic xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. love!! so chic xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can your background be anymore perfect?! Where are the people though? Did you wake up early to score such a rad location?

    P.S. your ear piercing party is on point!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig