Tuesday 10 September 2013

THINGS THAT NEED TO GET IN MY WARDROBE #1

loco

Jacket – New Look £35 | Top – River Island | Joni Jeans – Topshop | Boots – River Island | Chain - Topshop

First thing’s first, OH MY GOODNESS why have I never used polyvore?! It is incredible. It is also just another reason why I’m on the road  to becoming incredibly anti-social. I discovered it after seeing a few inspiring outfits on some of your lovely blogs, and I am well and truly hooked.
I’m seriously lusting after a boyfriend jacket this A/W, it's the kind of coat that actually makes your outfit more stylish instead of completely killing your look. This one is a steal at £35, and if it weren’t for the little voice in the back of my head telling me I need a coat with a hood for university (aka my mother)  I would be snapping it up right now. I have already purchased these gorgeous joni jeans from topshop and am now living in them permanently. ( I also have a similar chain from ASOS and similar shoes from Topshop,  but a girl can dream)
Have any of you been wasting your time in a similar fashion on polyvore? Let me know, I’d love  to check out your creations! 

P.S. My username is saramacauley if any of you would like to follow me, I’m currently a billy no mates.

Until next time,

Sara x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Boyfriend clothing in general is just beautiful rn... poor girl pains
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is amazing! Even thought it's a really simple outfit it would look absolutely anmazing x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this makes us wanna go shopping lol Perfect choices! Especially those booties!!!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every peace!

    http://ladyayla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a boyfriend jacket too but I'm too poor :( hahaha

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the list, especially the boots !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this outfit! Especially the tee, perfect for casual A/W looks

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polyvore is a ridiculously addictive website.

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything, especially these jeans. Your taste is perfect!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the New Look coat and so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh i am loving the new look coat! Need the boots too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. those boots and jeans <3

    amazing! That is all.

    lovelovelove PixiRella x

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the boots :) its a must this autumn :)
    x
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have similar Boots :D
    and nice blog

    xx
    Serah from
    Serah-de-Fashix

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig