Friday 11 April 2014

WHY AM I NOT AT COACHELLA? - FASHPIRATION #1


image credits: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5

Evening all!

I decided to post something a little different than usual on this summery Friday night. As you can see, above are some divine images of beautiful lookbooks and images featuring summery garments and faraway backdrops. As I was doing my routine bit of style stalking on blogs, tumblr and all my fave Instagrams I couldn’t help but feel a wave of jealously wash over me when my search provided endless images of music fest Coachella.  Oh how I wish I was dancing care-free around California wearing a pair of vintage Levi’s and retro sunglasses. Sadly, I’ll have to settle for Topshop leggings and a fluffy blue dressing gown, with care-free dancing being replaced by watching back to back episodes of Made In Chelsea on 4od.

During my online browse it occurred to me that I don’t really talk about my style inspirations a lot on my blog, which seems a bit absurd considering Studs On Saturday is my own personal style blog. Although in everyday life I don’t necessarily dress totally similarly to the beautiful women featured in my fashpiration list, I do tend to grab a bit of inspiration from the images – a hair bun here, a bit of jewellery layering there…you get the jist. I’m always really interested in finding out where my favourite bloggers go to for a bit of fashpiration (mainly in the hope I can shamelessly emulate them) so I thought some of you lot might appreciate climbing inside my brain (ew.)

 If not, you can just have a peek at some pretty summer images and join me on my jealously crusade.

Hope you’re well,

Sara x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I find myself asking why I am not in Coachella too! Love your fashion inspiration H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man your description here is perfect, oh how I wish to be hanging with cool indie girls who are so effortlessly chic and all have awes e coloured hair and shoes. These images are so pretty!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, super inspiring !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inspiration, I want to go to Coachella so bad now!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh same, the stalking didn't help my jealousy one bit! thanks lovely x

      Delete
  5. Love these pictures, great inspiration post! <3

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of everybody there! Great post, gorgeous photos!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance- now following you!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. agree with EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING you've posted on here. Good to be back girl ! thanks for the comment xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig