Tuesday 10 June 2014

DEPOPPIN'


Hello lovelies,

Just a quick post this evening to let you know about my latest clothes clearout if you’re in need of a summer fix with minimal pennies in your purse. All items are under £20 (most of them well under) and have barely been worn – mainly because I’ve bought things I like without considering that I have no other clothes I have to wear with them. The struggle is real. There are loads of Topshop and Urban Outfitters goodies on sale so have a nosey, I’m open to offers!
If you’d like to get your fashion fix through any of these beauties simply search my username in depop: saramacauley.


Hope to hear from you soon, 


Sara x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need to start mine too, too many clothes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, i read and appreciate each one. If you comment i'll definitely check out your blog, however i'm not interested in following only for a follow back xo

© Studs On Saturday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig